MyNetball is a technology platform developed by Netball Australia, that will help to grow and develop our sport by improving its online presence.
It's a nationwide initiative that's been built by the netball community for the netball community, and it has a range of features that will benefit players, umpires, coaches, committees and fans.
MyNetball will also deliver a reduced workload for volunteers and administrators by empowering players to manage their own registration details.
The Banyule & District Netball Association uses MyNetball for all player registrations, competition fixtures and ladders.
For more information, please visit Netball Victoria's MyNetball information.
MyNetball Player FAQ
- I've forgotten my MyNetball password!
- Change MyNetball login ID to an email address
- What are the Netball Victoria Membership prices?
- How long does my Netball Victoria membership last for?
- I am a new player and would like to register to play at BDNA. What do I do?
- I am an existing player and I don’t know my MyNetball Membership number
- Can I register for more than one club?
- Can I be both a Player and a Coach?